If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with his purchase, the items with the guarantee / security seal intact can be returned for color change, store credit or refund within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
1. To request the return authorization you must access the personal area section, enter your account data or e-mail address and order number. Select the order and the items to be returned, and indicate the type of compensation desired. Once the procedure has been completed, ABSE-EL.IT will send a confirmation by e-mail, containing the Return Authorization Number (N.A.R.), the shipping label and the instructions to be followed to return the goods.
2. The return shipment made with the courier indicated by ABSE-EL.IT will be counted under the conditions applied by GLS; if the return is returned using a different courier, all related costs will be borne by the customer.
3. The return shipment must take place within 14 days of receipt of the order.
There are 3 types of compensation available:
1. Change size/color
It is possible to make the change only for a different color of the same item, if available. The new requested item can be returned following the same procedure.
As soon as the return is received and processed, a code of the total value of the returned items will be sent to the customer, to be used for subsequent purchases. Any cost originally incurred for the shipment of the order will be included in the Voucher only in the event that all the items purchased are returned.
· can only be used once within 3 months from the time of return;
· cannot be combined with other Vouchers;
· it must be used entirely in an order of equal or greater value.
The refund will be made as soon as the return arrives at the warehouses ABSE-EL.IT and the items are verified. For orders paid by Credit Card the amount refunded will be available to customers in about 10 days, and will still be visible on the next card statement. The timing may vary slightly depending on the banking circuit of the Credit Card used.
For orders paid by PayPal or by bank transfer the amount will be returned to the original account. The refund will be issued in euros. Any cost originally incurred for the shipment of the order will be refunded to the customer only if all the items purchased are returned.
In case of partial return, any cost originally incurred for the shipment of the order will be refunded only in case of sending items other than those ordered by the customer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Returns must be shipped inside the box ABSE-EL.IT including self-adhesive closure on the lid. In the absence of our box, another suitable packaging can be used for the shipment of the items.
· In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or that errors occur in shipments by ABSE-EL.IT, the customer is invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. ABSE-EL.IT reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods and bear the shipping costs for the return of the goods to its premises.
· ABSE-EL.IT reserves the right not to accept returns shipped with couriers other than the one indicated in the e-mail with the return instructions if the delivery involves additional costs for ABSE-EL.IT or requires collection at a branch of the courier itself.
· ABSE-EL.IT also reserves the right to refuse returns that are not authorized or otherwise do not comply with all the conditions provided for.
· The right of withdrawal for contracts concluded on the site ABSE-EL.IT is excluded in accordance with Article 59 of the Italian Consumer Code in relation to:
a) the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for hygienic or health protection reasons and have been opened after delivery.
b) the supply of goods which are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
By way of example and not exhaustively, the following products are certainly excluded from the withdrawal:
However, it remains the right ABSE-EL.IT accept the request for withdrawal even for goods excluded from this right, if at its sole discretion it deems it appropriate for justified reasons.
For all aspects not specifically expressed, the Italian and European legislation for distance trading is authentic.