1. General provisions
- The use of the site is governed by these conditions of use, the acceptance of which constitutes an agreement between the User and the Owner and is provided with the mere fact of browsing the Web pages.
- Additional rules and conditions may be prepared by the Data Controller to govern individual services offered on the Site: the User must comply with them in order to use the related goods and services.
- The law applicable to the relationships arising from the use of the service is the Italian one, in the light of which the present conditions of use must also be interpreted.
- The term Service Holder uniquely indicates the ELLELLE Srl, VAT IT01850260702 with headquarters in Via G. Di Vittorio n.2 - 86025 Ripalimosani (CB)
- The Owner reserves the right to make changes, even substantial ones, to these conditions of use at any time, making the User aware of them by publishing them on the Site.
- Access following the modification implies full acceptance by the User of the new conditions of use.
- The text mentions purely IT terms, commonly recognized and with a unique meaning which, until otherwise expressly requested, are assumed to be known and understood by the user of the site and the services offered for it.
2. User requirements and obligations
- The User undertakes not to access the restricted areas if he is not the true and legitimate holder of the access credentials.
3. Additional obligations of the User.
- The User is required to use the website and the services offered for it in timely and constant compliance with the law, public order and morality (including the customary rules relating to the so-called Netiquette), and with what is established in these conditions of use.
- In the event that the User accesses his reserved area to integrate or modify his personal data, he undertakes to provide true and strictly necessary information for the use of the services provided by Unigross
- Once the account is activated, the User undertakes to use the same, and in any case the related user-id and password, legitimately and correctly, also in light of the legal consequences related to such use.
- The User must keep the user-id and password relating to his account with due care and diligence, and in the event of theft or loss he is obliged to promptly communicate it and ask for it to be deactivated.
- The User is obliged to promptly notify the Owner of the loss or theft of the access credentials (User-id and password): in the absence of such communication, all manifestations of will, acts and facts producing effects legal actions carried out through the User's account will be unquestionably attributed to them.
- Unigross is not liable in any way for the illegitimate consultation of personal data contained in the reserved area by unauthorized third parties who have become aware of the User's authentication credentials due to the latter's negligence.
- The User undertakes not to disturb in any way the use of the service by other Users.
- It is forbidden for the User to copy or otherwise learn the contents of the website, in all its parts, for uses other than strictly personal ones and, in any case, for commercial uses, without prejudice to the provisions on copyright law. and / or industrial law.
4. Obligations, guarantees and disclaimers of the owner.
- The Owner undertakes to provide the User with the online usability of the website and the services offered for it, as well as the communication tools connected to them, taking care of their implementation compatibly with the current state of evolution of the IT tools.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous point, the Data Controller, in consideration of the fact that some pages of the Site are allocated on the Web spaces of others and managed by them, does not assume any responsibility for any interruption and / or suspension of the service provided and / or other limitation of the usability of the service itself in all its parts, for own and / or third party technical problems generated by factors or circumstances beyond its control. In the event of problems in the functioning of parts of the site, the user can report them to the address email@example.com
- The Owner has the right to use alternative communication and / or publication tools and / or accessories to the Site, to make the services offered to Users usable, also by using, by way of example and not limited to, linking or mirroring techniques.
- The Owner is not responsible for any use of this website and the services offered for it carried out in violation of the law, morality or public order, or in breach of the requirements of these conditions of use.
- The Owner does not offer any guarantee regarding the updating of the information entered on the site.
- The Owner does not exercise any control over the links to other Websites and their content, present on its pages. If the connection is referable to a Site that offers further services through the Owner, its use will be governed by the conditions of use prepared by the service provider.
- IThe Owner is not liable for any damages and / or losses and / or malfunctions and / or prejudices of any kind that may derive to the User's electronic computer from the use of the service provided by the same, nor for any contamination of the computer system deriving from '' access, from the interconnection, from the download of material and computer programs from the site; the related repair / restoration costs remain the responsibility of the User.
5. Intellectual property
- This website is protected by current legislation in Italy on copyright.
- The User is prohibited from copying or otherwise learning, publishing, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise making available, even partially and / or following modifications, what is published on the website, except in cases where this is expressly provided for on the site, such as example for the publication on Social Networks of some contents.
6. Final provisions
- The Owner reserves the unilateral right to modify, suspend or interrupt the website and the services offered for it, as well as the modification, suspension or interruption of the individual User's account and communication tools connected to it.
- The Data Controller also reserves the right to follow up on future business and advertising initiatives, including for a fee, through the use of any third party logo and / or brand on the website, including advertising banners and any other advertisement for the promotion and the direct and / or indirect marketing of any good, product and service.
- The use of the services provided by the Data Controller through the website is not authorized in jurisdictions that do not recognize the validity of all the provisions issued by means of these conditions of use, including, without limitation, this paragraph.